Toronto's 5 Golf Courses tee Off for the Season on Thursday
With spring in the air and summer on the horizon, golfers are gearing up for the greens.
If you are itching to pull out those clubs, the City of Toronto has good news for you: the city’s five golf courses open for the season on Thursday.
The following course will be available for golfers to tee off:
- Dentonia Park, 781 Victoria Park Ave.
- Don Valley, 4200 Yonge St.
- Humber Valley, 40 Beattie Ave.
- Scarlett Woods, 1000 Jane St.
- Tam O’Shanter, 2481 Birchmount Rd.
For a limited time, early spring rates are in effect and the Don Valley location is offering a 14-hole round at the nine-hole rate.
Private, semi-private and group lessons taught by PGA of Canada instructors are also available.
Click here for more information.